About Me

Saturday, October 31, 2009




When i was 18teen



Nobody knows,wahahaha..even my classmates still think that i am 17teen or 18teen
don't you think i am still same as previous?
wahahahaha,i dont know why,i hope to change my look...
yet,i hope to dye my hair but everyone opposes me to do that...
Serious~hahaha
Anyway,im so happy that my appearance is still young..wahahaha
they tried to look for my IC..@.@
needless to day that,i am sure happy like hell because i just dont want to be older
wuw...


P/s: im going to Pulau Ketam for Outing with a gang of my housemates and friendsss~how nice,i can't wait for it now............

Chinaree,chinaree....Jiu ming yaa~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nin nia ma.......................


3 comments:

jacques said...

wah thinn hor ` ~
now i can see the difference `

TeeJ said...

looks same ah~ =)

pulau ketam..... wooo.... envy =P

chingz said...

u look mature now =)