About Me

Friday, November 27, 2009

Hello,finally i have been there~a place that i was earger to go for quite long time ago.
Skybar,since friday was holiday,i decided to go there with my friends,housemates and handsome lecturers.. >.< hehe
i love pub to chit-chat with friends rather than club. next turn will be lunar bar..i hope it wont be desperate for the lecturers--> Anthony and chef loke^^
i did really like the atmosphere and night view although it was hot and boring.
Well,hope to go there with my hubby pig.



Berrrnny's glasses


Berrnny~haha


Yujiro


hello,skybar


hot hot hot


yujiro...he can drink a lot..haha


My lovely babes,Sharon,queenie and sansan..


minton and yujiro


Blur,he wasnt ready yet..haha


i wondered why he could be still very sober...unlike Mr.Ben..haha


Berrnny too..


Ethan wanted to kiss Anthony >.<

I dont drink,i cant drink and i am not drunk


My passport..hahahaha

Jac so G lo..


More photos will be uploaded soon.
Stay turned.

No comments: