About Me

Friday, December 18, 2009

I feel wonderful tonight.
You know what,i am having my one month holiday. It has been quite long time i haven't got my long holiday,finally i have it.
I hate exam actually. First i thought i could do very well on my exam,but until third day and the last day,it didnt go smoothly... it told me i gonna fail my moral test.How sad!!!
i couldnt do it well.On the other hand,almost 2/3 students GG!!! it means they didnt know how to answer the moral test. What can i do?! im scared and i cant wait for the day that results come out >.<
Dont know why,i lack of confident,i can feel it... How?
Will everything be wonderful? Of course i hope everything will be wonderful. God blesses~

Let's enjoy our holiday.. Holiday rockss^.~

1 comment:

ThuHoong said...

Chill lah.. Everything is gonna be alright.. CONFIDENT !! Term 3 is just infront of you.. Another 1 1/2 year more only.. Diploma is yours !!!