About Me

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Simple but surprise :)



 What the F~ it was so surprise for my 21st birthday...
I really had a blast with my housemates and my friends >.<
You know what,i kept forcing them to sing birthday song to me before 12am..
But then nobody "bird" me..i was so disappointed because they didn't concern my 21st.
So,i called my bfee and forced him to sing me birthday song and wish me...
While i was talking on the phone,they suddenly switched off all the lights..
What's wrong?!
i saw the candles light >.< They sang birthday song to me
They gave me a funky surprise that i have never had >.<
They know i like Muffin,They know i like small toy,they know i have no wallet
They know what i need and like
I will appreciate the moment i had.
I love you friendssss

Happy 21st


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 21st, may you look 21 always. The purse colour very in, like Posh Spice (Victoria) orange Hermes. but in miniature. haha