About Me

Friday, July 31, 2009


Hello,i'm back @.@~ hehe,it seemed i had almost abondaned my blog hor...
no worries,more photos will be updated soon..since i'm busy with my assignments and being lazy as well..wahahahaha....well,you know,although i'm so stressed with my assignment,i quite enjoy my college life^^ i love my classmates very much as they are quite cooperative and helpful!!!
i really look forward to going to kitchen@.@ wuuww

these are the pictures taken by Pen ee2*
thanks kok wei borrowed me his Pen ee2~also,i got back my FM2~Terima kasih kok wei^^
besides,i finally got my own Pen ee2 so~
Thanks kelvin@.@ so happy to see my own pee ee2~
new family*,she is so cute and cool^^ i will show you guys soon...~.~ (lazy to take my lovely Pen)

















as you can see these,so cute right...=.=
it is just amusing~
hope you guys enjoy it if you are interested in this kind of photos,you can buy from internet^^
cheap and nice@.@ wahaha...
Also,i'm going to get my TLR seagull soon^^
wahahahaha...trying to learn to use 120^^










1 comment:

Sennie倩 said...

很冒昧的留言一下
看了你的blog[之前的]
發覺你很像janice衛蘭^v^