About Me

Thursday, May 14, 2009



Hihi,i had already cleaned up my ex-room at KL... Gosh,i miss my housemates badly~they are quite nice yet freaking friendly to me,i will never forget them^^ i will be moving to Subang soon. You know,i am confused right now...(i dont know why,dont ask me...hahaha)


these photos ware taken at KL to KT...hahahaha
Again,it was super enjoyable yet relaxed for US~
but i can tell you guys the beach is absolutely nice but the coral isn't.

5 of May we went to Sg wang to buy 2 pair of beach slippers and some clothes~
Also,we stopped at Oldtown for a little refreshment...ofcoz,i will always order a cup of my favourite drink which is chocolate at Oldtown^^
PHOTOS hahahahahaha

i just had my hair cut that day.
i look more younger than previous,don't you think so?hahaha




i love it


my baby fujifilm


you and me


i didnt notice that he took me




he tried to put it but it didn't fit la boss


he was very "san bah" (please,forgive him)hahaha


have you ever seen this box of tissue can be taken?!


at Lot 10^^


he and she 1~


he and she 2~


6 of May...we had reached KT's china town^^ it was the second time i had been there~

i looked so thin in this picture...wahahaha




i love big-head-shoot^^


Omg,my fatty stomach






you can see a lot of 3 wheel bike at KT's china town^^








we reached at Merang jetty. wohooo,we was so excited and couldn't wait for it to Redang^^







Mr.pig,okay lah,i know you wear Gucci la...




see,how clean the beach in redang...


three words can be described is H.O.T SUN


i hated the sun...H.O.T


i couldn't even open my eyes~ -_-


ate chips for supper..hahaha


Curious,i was "san bah"(Please forgive me)




"i love my mini7 more than i love Mr.pig...wahahaha..." Oppss,i hope he will not see this post^^




we had got lots of leisure...Too freeeeee so took some stupid pictures
(there are many stupid pictures,damn silly so i don't think those will be posted,sorry)


ok,just let you guys see how silly Mr.pig is...hahaha


7 of May before snorkeling,we walked to another resort which was just next to Redang bay.

H.O.T SUN again =.=


Little Monkey,cute...


it was first time to play with monkey...


so cute~(actually i am very afraid of monkey!!)










after snorkeling,we went back to the malay resort and played with the little monkey again..haha







So cuteeeeeeeee~


photoshooting~





Big-head-shoot 1


Big-head-shoot 2


i love FM2


i was like a kid...haha...






ok lah,enough @.@








China friends


silly


tired


me and pig


8 of may..haizz,that was time to back KL T.T

Sunrise in redang~






what we had taken is just...Fun..hahaha (i love mini7)


i love this


he dared to stand at there...but well,i didn't dare to do like that because i couldn't swim..






Pork can be found out in KT..walao...


Too bored in the bus,comwhore lo...






my arms are sunburnt~P.A.I.N
(i did put cream on my skin,how could i get sunburnt?!)

No comments: