About Me

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Bukit bintang



Unfortunately,i didn't go to Titiwangsa Perkeliling with the photography kaki..T.T
i was so disappointed. 12pm went to Bukit bintang met my photography kaki,OMG,what the super photography kaki they were... i was shocked because there were so many cameras.For instance,DSLR,SLR,Lomo.. why didn't i bring my FM2 Nikon to meet these new friends??? Poor FM2 @.@" we went to MCD had our break and i had known 6 new friends.You know,they are from TOA and Dasein college..it made me felt they were very PRO.. Well,once i had known them,i felt they were quite friendly,wont LC with me.. Also,they did teach me a lot of things.thanks~^.^
Besieds,i was so happy that i could see D90 in real model,such a magnific DSLR... i was so proud to hold D90 and didn't let it go... Wuw,it wasn't mine,so... just let it go.. T.T
Yeeeeeee,I want D90...




ahha,after that,around 3pm i had another appointment which was meeting my ELS' friends...
We had a lot of fun,we went to Pavilion had our lunch at Nando's


Happy,Louis,Raslan,Amanda,Mina,Jin and me


Mina and Jin


Mina,Jin and me






Mango blender,GOOD


Actually i not really like Nando's. i like Chillis and fridays rather than Nando's.


He seemed like quite enjoy the meal...


me and Jin,he is going back to korean next week... Goodbye my friend~

And we went to cinema to watch a movie...

Sexy lips


Mina and amanda


it doesn't look like me... hahaha



we were all insane...


Okay,around 9pm i was invited to have a drink with my previous schoolmate,this was my last appointment.
Tired =.=

No comments: