About Me

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Chinese New Year

You know,you made me so disappointed..Even made me cried..
But i didn't cry,i couldn't get hurt because of you..
I'm ok with him right now,i hope we're gonna be fine not only now but also in the future^^





The last couple of days i went to KL to watch movie which was RED CLIFF..
As you can see,it was a Chinese history,i quite like this movie..there do have some actors i like so much.. haha...^.~

Especially him^^ he is very magnificent in the movie..


After that i went to Starhill had a Posh meal with Mr.Pig..
You know,it costed us RM120 a simple meal... Well,i have already said i had been to Starhill..
What a great meal,huh..
Thanks Mr.Pig...




29th of jan i went to Ipoh with Jing,Bobo and some friends~~
i had watched All's well End's well 2009
it was extreme funny and silly,don't you think so?
Shhnnn,besides,this is secret,i didn't tell my family that i went to Ipoh...
Honestly,my sister not really likes i go out.. i didn't stay at home for 2days she had already called me and examined me.. haizz i am not little girl anymore.. i am already 20-year-old..T.T

No comments: