About Me

Monday, February 16, 2009

Good Luck


Ahha,it's me..Finally i return to be narcissistic. Actually i not really like taking this kind of picture and i feel that these kind of pictures very lousy and faked..
But i still love it because i love myself. I am narcissistic.Yes,i am.






i love this picture because i love her... ;-]

hihi ;-) hey guys,you know i will have an interview for cabin crew next Wednesday...
i really lack of confidence and i feel very nervous throughout these days..
i don't know whether i will pass or not.My mind full of worries,you know?!
But then,
i also full of hopes to face this interview,i eager to be a part of the Airlines...
i am looking forward to getting this job and fly with them..
Please,Praying for me!!!!
Also,i tell myself "Failing once,it doesn't mean i'm failure"
So,i never lose hope and keep on praying to be rescued... "A mi to fo~"


2 comments:

ahBAO said...

good luck ah dear.. here i come! haha

Anonymous said...

hey! lol thanks for linking me.. will link u back. hey can u like err... include me in photo outings too next time? xD haha.. my fingers are starting to itch. btw, got msn or something which i can connect to u easier? send me a message or something at my blog (there's a cbox at the right sidebar).