About Me

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pictures

You know,throughout these days i didn't take any pictures for myself.
Well,there are only fewer portrait pictures i love the most.. there were taken on Chinese New Year.
I love portrait^^
Besides that,my father was crazy ~.~
do you know why,he sudden said he would buy a DSLR for me,unless i did something to him..No matter how much it was..
while he was saying behind of me,i kept laughing and looking at my mum.
Well,i want D90,i had checked on Nikon website,the price is around rm4600.Actually i am not looking forward to getting an expensive present from my parents.Also,i do have my plan to buy DSLR in the future..if my parents bought for me,i would be out of minded~(HAPPY)
Oh no...Stop thinking it but i hope i could get it not only DLSR but also Lomo^^














No comments: