About Me

Monday, September 28, 2009

Shop like hell
Shoot like hell
@.@
Damn happy~
thanks for everyone~
my mother,sister and brother~PRESENTS*

for my intelligent brother~ Bon voyage^^
all the best for your studying in Germany^^
ngek ngekb "i have got the opportunity to Germany^^"



oh ya,You know,these 2 guys are so childish,hahaha
they dont even join any others since they think that they are super perfect..
how selfish they are...said i am childish...hmm...it is ok..
i can tell u if u dont like my attitude,please call 1300-who-cares
i tried not to make it happened since we have to work and study each other..
But,this is not my fault and problem..
this is your problem...Nobody joins u and talks to u because u have got a big problem...
dont remind me"remember your attitude"
What? hello,who u are? my mum or my sister? what a white eat people you are...
do care yourself at first... although i'm "hat yan zhang".Yet,i want to tell u,i still got lots of friends.
You? dont always hide yourself and just sit the corner ..making people feel these 2 guys so earnest in class...
hahaha,without these disgusting classmates,my class will have lots of fun...hmm,taylor,please get rid of these 2guys in our group..wahahaha...how wicked i am^^

For my lovely queenie,i did enjoy shopping with you..damn cheap and save @.@
Thank for Weeseng,Kenry and Esther^^super duper enjoyed the outing with u guys^^
i am totally falling in love with OLD china cafe~~ DAMN CLASSIC and NYONYA FEELS...wow

No comments: