About Me

Monday, April 13, 2009

Finally i have updated my blog~
been busy doing nothing..haha
Why am i so lazy?huh...

Well,i went to Ara Damansara last wednesday^^ Such a nice restaurant i had gone with my friends~
i was so happy and we had lots of fun in the restaurant..









死沒~

死啊!

死左~

Hello,Mum,i'm going back home soon~

They are my primary classmates~haha


Mr.Chew,he is a helpful sort of chap~


Yummilicious~


my secondary classmates~


Once finished our lunch,we went to the upstairs 大殺菲淋










Tan:i will give you whatever you want~
Chan:Erm,i want a big white bungalows,diamond,cars,money~


Tired~






i wish he were Leehom~


Said Chee bye to Fullhouse


we went to the pets shop~




CUTE~i love it^^





it seemed so enjoy my massage hor~

cute~~~

three eight pictures~
those were taken by Mr.Chan












Everything will be just as wonderful
F r i e n d f o r e v e r

2 comments:

♥ |[ JUNjun Loh ]| ♥ said...

wheeee,nice pic ya~I want go this place too ^^

EllyLam said...

tell me if you go there...i want to go there again..hahaha