About Me

Friday, April 17, 2009




It was taken by xxxxx photographer...
i don't know who he is...
i was told that my picture at the Lowyat forum..
Finally i got the picture..
i can say that
Well,i worked at Pc fair last friday~
it was a Fucking experience for me...
The job SUCKS
I didn't know that i had to wear like this..
absolutely Such a Piggy was wearing mini+mini skirt..
i was the Piggy...Haizz
as you can see the picture,i was fat in the picture...don't you guys think so?!
Plus,i wasn't used to wearing like that T.T made me felt so uncomfortable
I hate the Supervisor..SUCKK,he thought he was smart
Although i got the well-pair salary,i couldn't abide the high hell shoes~
Seriously,i will not work for Sony anymore!!!!
Guys,don't work for Pc fair unless you get the well-pair from the agency~
On the other hand,i saw some girls got rm80-100 per day...
What the fucking agency,someone had drawn the money...
So,people who worked in pc fair's salary were already drawn by their agent...
Think it over before you get the job from Pc fair^^





Again..hahaha..Keep laughing..~~~
Since my brother is going to Sabah for climbing this morning...
i peeked his blog and saw one of the comment said to my brother : ....forgot to mention that u look quite lengzai when giving the speech too
My brother said : .....aiyo...i tell you arrr, if one lengchai is really lengchai, no matter when or what he is doing also will be lengchai one...

What a 好戀 brother~

Okay,good night

8 comments:

Miss Emelyn said...

u not fat at all lor!!!!

chingz said...

leng lui la, where gt fat, hahaha
^^

Lee Siaojun said...

fatty :P, you were not sacked by me right? why did i only see u on friday?

EllyLam said...

im really fat wor...hahaha

EllyLam said...

to Lee siao jun
i couldn't abide the high heel shoes.. not because of u..
so sorry for that day...the supervisor very sucks...

Lee Siaojun said...

Thanks for standing on my side ya~ :P

I understand, before i wore flat shoes working as a promoter, 1st day 1 hour could not bear already. highheel....... but your legs looked very sexy in highheels. :P

The supervisor, if looked another way, he so young could get so high rank, something is worth for me to learn. Maybe I should take his photo and put in my blog “learn from other” series.

EllyLam said...

Thanks for sending the pictures~

i wont work for Pc fair anymore..hahaha
anyway,nice to know u ^^

kokwei said...

wanna see more .... show me how short.. XD haa!