About Me

Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy



Ahha,hey guys,You know,i am invited to the Final round...
Oh my godness,i don't know what to say right now...
Apparently,i am so so so HAPPY,so so so EXCITED...
Well,i received a call from Korean Air yesterday noon..
you know,i didn't get up early in the morning simply because i was sleepless the day before yesterday.So,while i was sleeping,the phone was ringing...(at 12.30pm)
Luckily,i picked up the phone
A malay girl talked to me : can i speak to Ms Lam wai lee?
i was shocked and got up to said: Yes,i am.
She said: I am Fariza from korean air company.Can i have your email address?
I wondered and asked her: Am i getting in? am i invited to second interview?
She said: why are you so nervous?
I said: i'm so happy,is that true?(i was laughing slowly)
She said: Ya,i have to send you a confirmation letter in other to you to show the letter at final round.
I said:Oh,i'm so pleasant that interviewers give me this opportunity to attend to final round,thank you!!(i kept saying thank you to the malay girl)

Afterward,i sms to my friends,i wanted to know if they received the email..
Well,unfortunately,they didn't receive any email from Korean air.
i am so depressed because my friends don't get in final round.Sigh~~~~
Besides,i kept sending msg to my friends to tell them i had received the call from Korean air.
Because i had told them that if i got any other emails or calls,i will gave a msg to them.
Oh ya,finally i got it...
i am sure that trying my best for this final round...

*Thanks Mr.Pig keep on trying to encourage me..Thanks(^@^)
*
Praying hard for me~~


On the other hand,i was so happy ahchao gave me some good comment for my FM2's photos...Yeee,Happy lar weii~Pro photograher praised me what...
Nothing to be said again,but something to be said here...
Mr.gary,you ahhh...you aren't smooth but,you are rude!! haha
Saying Hi like *so haii*,Saying Bye like *chi byeee*... What a funny greeting huh...

3 comments:

chingz said...

haha so happy ar?
hehe good luck ya ^^

EllyLam said...

Thanksss
成你貴言~~

Anonymous said...

so haaiii! i'm rude in a smooth way ;) LOL