About Me

Saturday, March 7, 2009

假仁假義


i saw Ms.Mayble called me yesterday... Actually i didn't want to pick up her phone because she made me felt so faked.. She always talk lie,who wants to talk to her??
Well,i won't be a part of like her,i am friendly person what.. so,i picked up the call..

She said : Hi,Elly,your email is huileelam....com?
I said : ya,What's going on?
She said: ahh,you get into the final interview,right? congratulation,Elly~
I said: ohh,ya.. thanks (She is very fake)
She said: as i know,some of my students get in as well,Rachel and Sze chie..
I said : Oh,really? so happy to hear that sze chie get in~
She said: Ok,elly,good luck to you~
I said: ohh,Thanks (Fuck you lar)

Well,you know i really dislike her... She always talks lie and acts like very talkable...(Phui....)
I doubt that she didn't help us sent the application to Korean air...
I called her last weekend,i asked her how come there was a Korean air interview again?
She said: Are you Elly right? haven't you already gone to the interview? Why are you asking me again?
I said: Well,we walked in by ourselves.but,before this you didn't inform us Korean air had an interview...
She said: Ohh,you know,i will arrange it for you guys,i will push some potential girls to go interview...

Fuck off lar you...
POTENTIAL girls?? i did't think so... She pushed some girls who were disqualities such as height...
why she pushed BinFxxx?? 160cm could also go Korean air interview?! why didn't she push Zoie? Zoie also 160cm what... English more much better than BinFxxx....
You guys see...How come? i don't know why she always does like that.. it's unfair to other students...

Afterward,she sent msg to order me that no to tell to any students that had an interview on monday and did not ask some useless things to her...
Chee bye you ahh...
Well,i'm a patient person,i dont care this small issue...

Lastly,so happy that sze chie passed the 1st interview..She was same ground with me at 1st interview.. i thought she didn't get in...Wow... And she is same venue and time with me at final interview...
God bless US~

2 comments:

Estee said...

always support you..
must have confidence ya...
haha

EllyLam said...

thanks ur support..so warm~^^