About Me

Tuesday, March 3, 2009






i'm feeling very well right now. Thanks for those of my friends especially Mr.Maxx "Guo yuan".Why do you understand me so well? huh..Finally you disentangled my concept.Yeah,you are right,i am that kind of person who demands the highest hopes for everything else~
So,i shouldn't put too much hopes for everything,otherwise i will hurt myself.
Oh ya,Thanks i don't know why,very pleasant to know you as a best friend...
You are the good listener,even have given me some good points to change my concept..
Also,i have learnt a lot of photography skills from you~Thanks
I won't think too much..Just nothing to be said,but something to be said~
Good luck for this thursday,my future,my ways~

hahahahahahahahahahahaha(INSANE laughing)

I wanna watch movies,i wanna go to cinema...(@.@")
Mr.PIG,when will you come back M'sia? I want to eat pork noodles~
I want luck,Mr.pig,please give me luck.....
Giving me luck,i will marry you~ wahahahaha
Suddenly,Mr pig wants to buy Coach for me.. yeee,he knows i love Coach so much~
someone bought the bags from US..No wonder he asked me.. =.="
hahaha,Feeling so good right now~


No comments: