About Me

Sunday, March 1, 2009



i feel so depressed and exhausted~

Aiyoyo,why do i think too much????
How come?!
Why do i always think negative ways????
I shouldn't think like that..
Elly,don't put a lot of hopes on this interview..
i know i will be sad if i fail the first round.
and even i will cry so...(because i'm very lam ham bao)
i'm very easily get hurt... i don't know why...
As you can see,i look like very audacious,right?
Actually,i'm very vulnerable person..
Also,i couldn't accept the truth.. For instance,i fail on somethings,i am betrayed by someone....(Many things)
I have asked a lot of my friends... simply because i want to find out and overcome my problem.
I was told that didn't think too much,didn't make yourself feel depressed...(Thanks my friends)
But,i still have a lot of questions in my mind...
I gonna be mad~~
Well,no worries and takes it easy^^
Full of confidence is the best concept
I must be the positive thinker^^
Praying h
ard to me~~~

1 comment:

♥ |[ JUNjun Loh ]| ♥ said...

human sure will hv +ve and -ve thinking...so u must make it balance ^^ 想多方面~but don't gv urself too much pressure~when u assume u can, u CAN....!!winkx2