About Me

Monday, March 9, 2009



完全沒有任何理由理你
oh ya,just wanna tell to someone that i don't care what you say and think.
I know some people look me down..Opps,who cares???
Do you think you say like that i will be sad and angry?
Anyway,thanks your criticism about my future job.
Besides,i could not stand that someone criticizes my pictures..
If you have got any constructive criticism,i'd be glad to hear it...
But,you're different,who u are? Pro photographer?
Who you are?
If you are Pro photographer,i'd be glad to keep listening.. You?
Okay,if you give me some comment that is acceptable for me,okay then..
But,you said all were rubbish... This is my concept,my way,my life...
Do i have to ask you before i taking picture?!
Don't be proud that you are good at photography...i tell you that there are lots of photography kaki more much better than you!!!
i don't expect this kind of people interested in photography...
We shoot whatever we like,we go wherever i like as well..
Don't compare with other people,they do have their own concepts,values and ways...
Well,i can't accept your opinion.. because i don't like people to compare.



Yeeee,i'm going to meet Narae this Friday...
Go photoshooting again^.^v
Ofcoz,i do have something to do which is learning KOREAN^^
Miss Narae,please help me~hahaha...
^.~

1 comment:

chingz said...

you know, sometimes the mouth is theirs, we also cant do anything, so just let it be ba, the important things is how you look on yourself, you are right, who cares, 完全沒有任何理由理你, support you=)