About Me

Friday, March 20, 2009



So blue....i feel so blue~~~~
i had an final interview yesterday..Sze chie and me ware the last group and last batch as well..
Aiks,what could i do for it? ofcoz,those interviewer were already tired what... from 1pm - 5pm faced almost 80plus candidates... Unlucky that i was the last group T.T
they seemed like so tired and didn't want to ask any other questions..
By the time i met the 4 korean interviewers in the ballroom,i had taken an English test...
Well,i wasn't nervous at that time...
First of all,the korean lady asked: what's your name?
I said: i'm Lam wai lee,by the way you can call me Elly.
She asked:Can you describe what you will change after 10years?
I said: i think i will become a successful flight attendant and i will full of knowledge,since i still lack of knowledge but,i willing to learn something from your airline..
She asked: Where is the country you hope to go?
I said: ofcoz korean,i have known a lot of korean friends,and i get along very well with korean ppl,even other ppl as well......(i don't remember what i said at that time)
She asked: what's ur hobby?
I said: i like listening to music,drawing and watching movies..
She asked: can you talk about this picture?
I said: there is a zoo and there is an elephant,a gigantic elephant.also there are 3 women,one of the women carries a baby,and two of the women is taking the picture..ya,there are so many people over there...
She said: Please read this anouncement,that Landing anouncement.
I read it very fluently...God bless~hahaha

Same as like 1st interview,we walked the "U" shape into the ballroom,there were 4 korean interviewers,it made me more scared and nervous..i almost lack of aggressive...(So sad)
They just asked us fewer questions..
they asked to introduced myself,talked about my personality and my school...
well,i still hope that they can give me a apportunity to be a part of their airline~
God bless me~

No comments: