About Me

Tuesday, March 10, 2009


i met henry at Bidor last Sunday... he went with his family,so did i~
Going to Bidor for what?!I know and he knows...
Played cards for asking "Yan yun" wahahahaha...just kidding~ we were also asking something about our futures and plans...
Thanks for henry's wish~
between that,he said: wish you get in.if you have your result on that day then everything is very complicated.but how also try your best to get the interview a success,otherwise i will see your face at Taylor's and you will call me senior...
How bad he was,he said something like that to poke fun at me..hmmm...
I tell you,i am not looking forward to seeing you at Taylor....NO WAY!!!!
wahahahahaha....God bless me~Praying hard for me~PLEASE!!!!


Thanks Mr.Gary shared this
Please go and see Edmund Tham's blog...Click here Edmund Tham
Normally,i can only see those wedding pictures at Taiwan's photo album..
Who knows,Malaysia do have it..this guy is the best photographer of wedding i have ever seen..



i really like this kind of wedding ceremony..you know,this is my dream wedding ceremony~
so Sorry for Edmund Tham that i copied your photo..

1 comment:

kokwei said...

Hey Elly, check this out:
http://mrandmrs2.blogspot.com/

:)