About Me

Tuesday, March 24, 2009




I miss Mr.PIG so so so badly~
listening to khalil Fong's "Sing a love song"...
That's a way to reduce my stresses T.T
i really need a hug...HUG****
i end up hugging a pillow instead of Mr.Pig..so BLUE~~~~@.@

i will be going to photoshoot with my friend Teej
this weekend...
Anyone wants to join us?
the concept is "Simple without any faces"
if you wanna join us,you can tell me on msn..
i should go photoshooting to have some fun with friends...
i want to borrow the tripod from my brother,but i don't dare to~
Besides,i am going back to my previous high school to take my certificate next monday so..
and i will go with Henry due to holiday for both of us...
Once i saw henry,i would think that he was my senior...
Stop thinking that,i don't want to....
Just hope to get in Korean air...
I must be the positive thinker what,i must tell to myself
Never lose hopes and keep on achieving my dream~
i believe in "law attraction"
Praying hard for me...Good luck to me...

No comments: